photo MissAmericaJunkiesLogo_zpsd7b97e5b.jpg

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Junkies Predict TUESDAY Preliminary Results!!!

OK, OK, OK...

Let's be honest... the reason it's taking me so long to make predictions for tonight's prelims is because I KEEP CHANGING MY MIND!!!

Seriously - I think I'm about to move into analysis-paralysis... this is like my 6th or 7th time adjusting the list... time to just put it out there already...

SO!  HERE WE GO!!!  Round #1 of Junkie Prelim Predictions 2014!!!  If you missed our previous blogpost about how we choose who we choose, I HIGHLY encourage you to read our earlier post... It also explains the "ground rules" so to speak...  You can check it out here...




And NOW - with no further adieu (because good-golly there's been plenty of ''adieu' already)... Here's our first stab at Prelim Predictions for Miss America 2014!!!

TALENT = NEW HAMPSHIRE, KENTUCKY, CALIFORNIA and MICHIGAN
Talent is STACKED tonight!!!  It's really, really hard for us to choose only 4 states - and we're the first to tell you we might get this one wrong.  It's tough to find a clear winner - and I can't believe we're leaving DE and MO off the list... But I only get to choose 4. That's the rule.  We'll see if I regret it tomorrow.

SWIMSUIT = MISSISSIPPI, KANSAS, VIRGINIA and OHIO
If you thought Talent was stacked... you should see Swimsuit!  Wowzers!  We could list 8 states all capable of winning the prelim tonight - but alas, these 4 are where we're landing.  I can't believe we're leaving NC and IA off the list... ugh... Here's hoping we get at least one of these right!

Alright!  That's what we've got!  As always, feel free to give us your prelim predictions either in the comments below, via Facebook or via Twitter!

Updates Tomorrow!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

#JunkieUnite

MAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment